Thursday, June 5, 2008

Help Wanted

I feel like sticking a help wanted sign in my front yard and hiring someone to do my work for me. Thats just who I am, lazy and pessimistic. I perfer to hang out with friends, rather than do boring work that I dont even get paid for.
Not that my friendships are going perfectly smoothly. Just last night, I completly lost it on one of my best friends in the world. Well, thats what I thought we were, but when I was the last one to know about her party, I got a little pissed off. So I told her friends, who in turn told her. She flipped, said I am never there for her when she needs me (a lie, she couldn't think of even one time I wasn't there), and I told her i didnt need people like her in my life. Cleansing my life of all the unnescarry bad influences. I think its working. I allready feel better.

No comments: