Saturday, May 31, 2008

Barbie Girl!

ha ha, well I am so sorry for the lack of update recently! So lets get on with it.
Last night was the last dance of my Jr. High career... next year I will be a freshman! Woo! ha ha. I had a blast with my friends. Amity and Kirsten were so crazy with their headbanging, and Sara and Brianna were just dancing promiscuously. Me, I was somewhere in between. We were acting like we were drunk, just being wild and crazy and not caring what people thought. It was just what I needed. I have been kinda down latley over this guy ( I know, totally stupid ) and they let me forget him for one night. Though he was there with his girlfriend... I was able to avoid him all night cause his girlfriend is a loser and kept that party guy sitting down all night. I didnt even recignize him. haha, guess our fortunes changed.... hes stuck down and I am finally living. I am so done wasting my life on him... I hope.
I will update later, as sara is on her way to pick me up to go to the mall.... retail therapy, anyone? haha. Bye!

No comments: